The portable PAL-α boasts a wider range than the PAL-1, allowing for usage in a wider range of applications.
Looking to have your measurement’s data transfer directly to your Bluetooth device? Select one of the Bluetooth options for your PAL-α above.
|Measurement Range||Brix 0.0 to 85.0 %
Temperature 9.0 to 99.9°C
|Resolution||Brix 0.1 %
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix ±0.2 %
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 40°C|
10 to 100°C
( Automatic Temperature Compensation )
|Sample Volume||0.3 ml|
|Power supply||2 × AAA Batteries|
|Measurement Time||3 seconds||Dimensions & weight||55(W) ×31(D)×109(H)mm, 100g (Main Unit only)|
|Optional||• MAGIC™ : RE-39446 (This adaptor is used for a hot sample to cool it down quickly and to minimize its evaporation.)
• PAL-CASE : RE-39409
• 10% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110010
• 20% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110020
• 30% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110030
• 40% Sucrose Solution (±0.04%) : RE-110040
• 50% Sucrose Solution (±0.05%) : RE-110050
• 60% Sucrose Solution (±0.05%) : RE-110060
*Calibration Certificate: NIST-traceable certificate. This may increase the lead time of the order by up to 2 - 3 weeks. Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
|International Protection class||IP65 Dust-tight and protected against water jets.|