This portable, digital refractometer is specifically designed for testing the concentration of soy milk.
Great to use for:
- Management of soy milk concentration in tofu production.
- Ensuring and maintaining the quality of soy milk beverages and products.
|Measurement Range||Soymilk Concentration: 0.0 to 20.0 %||Resolution||Soymilk Concentration: 0.1 % |
|Measurement Accuracy||Soymilk Concentration: ±0.2 % |
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 40°C|
|Measurement Temperature||10 to 100°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)||Sample Volume||0.3 ml|
|Power Supply||2 × AAA Batteries|
|Measurement Time||3 seconds||Dimensions & Weight||55(W)×31(D)×109(H)mm, 100g (Main Unit only)|
|Optional||• MAGIC™ : RE-39446 |
• PAL-CASE : RE-39409
• 10% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110010
• 20% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110020
* Calibration Certificate : NIST-traceable certificate. This may increase the lead time of the order by up to 2 - 3 weeks. Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
|International Protection Class||IP65 Dust-tight and protected against water jets.|